If you want to launch DAEMON Tools iSCSI Target on your computer, it has to meet the following minimal system requirements:
- 500MHz CPU
- 128MB RAM
- 32MB of free space available in the target installation directory.
The list of supported Operating Systems includes:
- Windows XP, Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.
- Mac OS X 10.6: "Snow Leopard";
- Mac OS X 10.7: "Lion";
- Mac OS X 10.8: "Mountain Lion";
- Mac OS X 10.9: "Mavericks".
- Ubuntu 12.04+ 32-bit.
Also you can use the web interface of DAEMON Tools iSCSI Target from any device (computer, tablet, mobile phone). The only requirement is a browser.